Remember that little pile of trash in the bottom of your purse or backpack? You know what I'm talking about. What about that old receipt wrapped around the chewed gum? Or the pile of candy wrappers? Or that pocket in your bag that always smells like ganja because you saved a roach in there for later?
Now they all have a home. Gum gets a home, cigarette butt gets a home, "medicine" gets a home. They all get a nice, smell-proof pouch in the suburbs of your purse or backpack.
Seriously, these things are smell-proof. No more explaining to Grandma why you smell like an ashtray, no more weird conversations with Grandpa where he asks if he can pull a nickel off your dimebag.
Just some peace.
Oh, and by the way, these things are really REALLY good for the environment. Pocket trash pouches have reduced cigarette butt litter in some communities by up to 70%.
We want to make it easy for everyone to dispose of their small waste. Mainly so it doesn't decompose in the soil for like a billion years or something. Or in the lining of your pockets or backpack.
Cigarette butts are the world's most littered item so we want you to be able to help others with this 5 Pack. Make some new friends with this party favor and the 5 Vinyl CoValence stickers.
Details: Aluminum liner, plastic outer, button clasp.
- Okay, first of all, this is really really simple.
- First you put the cigarette out. Theoretically you should be able to put a lit one straight in the pouch, but in our experience it still can get hot in your pocket. Ouch.
- Open the pouch.
- Touch your nose with your left hand.
- Loudly exclaim "I'M SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT" to scare off potential predators.
- Put the butt in the pouch. Not that butt. The Cigarette butt. Or the roach you hippie.
- Empty in a proper trash can when you find one.
- First, open your purse or backpack or "man purse" if that's your flavor. Or get some Balance Bags. Those things are sweet.
- Remove all the stuff you keep with you "just in case" but never use.
- Wonder how on earth you collected all those cough-drop wrappers. Marvel at the skittle stuck to the lining.
- Grab an unsuspecting business card you collected at that networking event last Tuesday and start scooping up the trash. Or grab some latex gloves and just pick it up manu-a-manual.
- Throw that stuff away. Recycle any paper or plastic pls thanks omg.
- Replace all that Chaos with a trash pouch or two. Or five, hand some out later.
- Bask in the glory of a trash-free bag or briefcase.
- We're all gonna make it.