Late for work because you can't find your keys?
Phone fell out of your pocket in the Uber on the way to the airport?
Left your wallet in your other pants after a long night at the bodega?
Balance Bags are an ergonomic and unisex pocket system that give you a single place to store all of your essentials, seamlessly transferring between different looks and outfits. Control your pocket chaos, save your posture, and let your pants fit comfortably again.
- Leather straps with unique pivot straps, allowing for comfort and easy pocket access.
- Premium water-resistant waxed canvas material.
- Antique brass hardware accents.
- Gunmetal zipper closure on large interior pocket and exterior welt pocket.
- Swiveling hooks so you can grab your keys with one hand full of groceries.
- Satin lining.
- Secure pockets.
- To get the most out of your Balance Bags, we recommend wearing them regularly. Think of these like an Operating System for your essentials.
- The small outside pocket is perfectly sized for a money-clip.
- Whichever side you keep your phone in shouldn't be packed too full.
- Keys have a home: Clip em' on.
- If you have a camera, it will love the hanging hooks.
Male model is 6'2" and wearing a size Large.
Female model is 5'8" and wearing a size Small.
If you follow our sizing chart carefully, then the products should fit you just fine. If you wish to exchange your undamaged unworn products for any reason, we will be happy to process an exchange. Because we are offering our apparel and accessories at highly discounted prices, we won’t be able to accept returns. Please make sure the items are unworn and unwashed. Also, all items must be in the condition you received them with all hangtags still attached. We accept exchanges up to 30 days after you receive the product(s).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about sizing.
Please mail exchanges to:
622 Moulton Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90031, USA
Balance Bags tame the Pocket Chaos, helping you get into that shiny shiny mode we like to call Flow.
Balance Bags utilize Behavioral Design, which is a fancy way of saying they help you stop old patterns ("Where's my thing?") and replace them with new, better patterns ("Lets boogie").
Even if you're not into the high-tech science we've lovingly baked into every fiber, they're guaranteed to upgrade your wardrobe and work with a wide range of styles and looks.